June 11 - 13 | July 9 - 11
June 10 | July 8
West Texas locations where you can find Holy Cow Beef
1. Drug Emporium - 5109 82nd (southeast corner of Slide Rd & 82nd Street)
2. Natural Health Market - 4414 82nd, (northwest corner of Quaker & 82nd Street)
3, Healthy Essentials - 8008 Abbeville - prepared meals
1. Natural Foods Market - 2311 Wadley Ave
2. Strawberry Fields Cafe - 2311 Wadley Ave
1. Eat Rite Health Food - 2425 Interstate 40
1. Natural Care - 213 South Main Street
1. Snyder Health Food Center 1910 37th Street
1. Drug Emporium - 2550 Barrow Street
1. Drug Emporium - 824 W University
If you have a question and cannot find the answer on our site - please feel free to call, text or email us.
Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section is divided into three parts: click on one of the links below or in the sidebar links to access various areas that may help answer your questions
Ordering information includes these common questions:
1. How can I do business with Holy Cow Beef?
2. Delivery Fees?
3. Can I buy Quarters, Halves or Wholes and receive a discount?
Grassfed beef cooks differently than conventional beef. In this section, you will find some our favorite tried-and-true recipes that feature our beef.
The Aging Process section includes information on:
2. Dry and Wet Aging vs. Conventional Beef Processing