True Grassfed beef has amazing health benefits. Click here to read about our personal health journey, or continue below and learn about a few of the many reasons to eat grassfed beef.
- Women who eat one 6 oz. serving of grassfed beef a day are 60% less likely to develop breast cancer.
- Switching to grassfed beef will save you 17,773 calories (six pounds) a year.
- Grassfed beef has 2-4 times the amount of Omega-3 as grain-fed beef. People with diets rich in Omega-3 are 50% less likely
to have a heart attack.
- People with diets rich in Omega-3 are 50% less likely to have a heart attack.
- Omega-3 is shown to reduce the risk of cancer. Omega-3 reduces risks of: depression, schizophrenia, attention deficit
disorder (hyperactivity), and Alzheimer's disease.
- Grassfed beef lowers pro-inflammatory Omega-6 fatty acids and raises Omega-3 fatty acids.
- In 2012, the American Heart Association endorsed eating grassfed red meat (beef). The American Heart Association has never
endorsed eating grain-fed beef.
- Large amounts of Omega-6 lead to obesity, diabetes, inflammatory diseases and cancer.
- Most Americans consume large amounts of Omega-6.
- Grassfed beef is the richest known source of Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA.
- You would have to eat five times more grain-fed beef to have the same CLA levels.
- There is 3 times the amount of Vitamin E in grassfed beef as grain-fed beef.
- Vitamin E lowers risks of both heart disease and cancer.
- Most Americans are deficient in Vitamin E.
This information is available at www.eatwild.com